When you add email addresses to your Contacts page, our website generates and sends email invitations that are specific to each address. If your people are not receiving those emails:
- Verify that you are entering the correct email address.
- Have them check their Junk/Spam folders to make sure it wasn't redirected there.
- Gmail customers may need to check their "Promotions" inbox.
- If they are using work email addresses, there may be extra filters that are blocking them from being redirected to the spam or junk folders. In this case, they will need to contact their email admin to add email@example.com to their whitelist.
If it is a time sensitive matter, you can always generate their invitation link and manually email this to them. Please be aware that each invitation link is specific to each email address and cannot be used for multiple users.
To manually generate the invitation link:
- Find the contacts you need and click the check box to the left of their email address (this link will only be available for "Pending" contacts)
- Click the "Selected" drop down menu above the contacts and choose "View Invite Codes"
- Copy the Link that is generated which you can paste into a new email message to that person or into a web browser.