We are excited that your church has chosen RightNow Media as a way to teach, lead, and invest in your church members and staff. We firmly believe that the mission of the Church matters. Everything we do is rooted in the belief that the church (people not buildings) can have a powerful impact on this world. It is from that belief that we aim to engage and inform church members and staff.
In our experience working with over 8,000 churches, we have found that life happens and it’s easy to get distracted from the mission of the church and spiritual growth. This experience has led us to seek out ways to communicate with RightNow Media users. The information that we have gathered has brought us to the conclusion that weekly emails are the best way to connect with those using RightNow Media, so that they remain informed, engaged, and passionate about their walk with Christ.
There are a few things that you should know about the email communications that we send:
- All of the content that we share in these emails is already part of the RightNow Media Library. These are not intended to introduce new sales opportunities. They are strictly informative.
- Each user has control over whether or not they receive this type of communication. If a user would prefer not to hear from us in this way, they can choose to “unsubscribe” at the bottom of one of the emails they have received.
- These emails ONLY go to users who have successfully created a profile. If they still have a pending invitation, then they will not receive these emails.
- Our email communications are sent once per week, on Tuesdays, and do not always include users. The choice of recipient depends on what content we are trying to feature.
- The value of RightNow Media only exists if people are utilizing the content. Everyone has a busy schedule and can forget the resources that they have freely available to them. To help the church remind the users about their free access to RightNow Media, we highlight various content on a regular basis.
We understand that it is important not to bombard or overwhelm church members and staff with these campaigns. We truly strive to inform, empower, and engage, not to frustrate, annoy, or distract. If you have any questions or concerns, we would love to hear from you to get your input. Please contact us through our help page or by calling (972) 560 – 4000.